Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 18th 2010

Weight: 256.6

Breakfast:
  • 3 Sourdough flapjacks with the butter and the maple syrup
  • small glass of milk

Movie Theater

  • Large Diet Coke
  • Medium Popcorn with the butter

Dinner

  • Orange
  • 1 fried chicken breast with the skin on it
  • 6 fries
  • can of diet coke
  • glass of water

Exercise: lots of walking

Basically this is my day before "day one" of starting a mostly Vegitarian diet. I'm going to allow myself to eat chicken breasts (boneless-skinless) and fish as well as animal bi-products. I'm also going to have this serve as both a life and food journal/blog.

I just did something I'm rather uncomfortable with. Even through my mom is asleep in her room and she is the only person other than me who lives here I cringed my way downstairs to weigh myself...in the nude. I HATE walking anywhere in the nude! I won't even walk form the bathroom to my room (a grand total of 5 steps) in the buff when I'm home alone. I swear I feel every jiggle and shake intensify with every step. It makes me amazed there isn't actually that earthquake the stupid middle school boys always teased was coming from me doesn't actually happen.

Sso what happened today...

I woke up way too early, went to Downtown Portland to have an interview at Portland Swimwear (btw: I'm unemployed as of the 6th because I got laid off after the place I'd been working at for almost 3 years closed), had breakfast at a tiny cafe called Morning Star Cafe on 5th Ave, walked around, went to Clackamas Town Center, walked around, saw "Sherlock Holmes", got on the MAX, got creeped out by a creeper, went to Albertson's to get a bunch of veggies and fruit, went to Granny and Grandpa's with my mom and then we went home.

First plan for tommorow: Wake up at 6am.

God save Tigard. Oy Vey.

-Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment