Monday, January 25, 2010

January 21st

Breakfast
*Scrambled eggs (3 eggs, cheese, French vanilla creamer, onion flakes, paprika, pepper, and garlic powder)
*apple
Throughout the day
*Ham and cheese sandwich
*2 sugar free Smuckers grape jelly thingies
*Ramen noodles
*Boca burger
*4 pieces Trident gum

I filled out applications and walked a lot… in new shoes. I’m going to have some lovely blisters…yippee.

Yes, I ate a ham and cheese sandwich. I was hungry and it was either eat it or throw it away. I didn’t like it if it makes you happy. It didn’t make me happy. It was pretty weird. Hospital food=weird.

Speaking of hospitals, tomorrow I’m going with my mom to her radiation treatment. She has them every morning at 7:48am for the next 4 weeks (she is finishing week one this week; she is currently in the external radiation phase) however tomorrow is a rare day; the treatment is going to be at 2pm instead of in the morning.

Quote of the day: “McDreamy is being a McAss.” –Meredith Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment