Monday, January 25, 2010

January 22nd

Breakfast
*Apple
Mid-Day
*2 cups of hospital hot chocolate
*4 radishes
*2 pieces Garlic Texas Toast
*2 cans diet soda
*2 pieces Trident gum
Dinner
*2 pieces of Garlic Texas Toast
*Carrot
*pinch of Spinach
*can of diet soda

Didn’t really do much today other than go with mom to her radiation treatment that didn’t take long and the puzzle in the waiting room was decent.


I admit I spent the rest of the day playing “Animal Crossing”. Tomorrow, my dad is picking me up at 3:30pm to go to his place for a birthday party that is at 4:30pm. On Sunday I’m planning on going to church and then on Monday I’m planning on spending the day at the library filling out online apps because that’s when Starbucks’ online app goes live.


TMI random observation of the day: I noticed that my pee was actually regular yellow today.
What is there to talk about? Not much of anything. The only thing I can really think of to say is that I like making the animals on “Animal Crossing” say naughty things… but you don’t really need to know that. I also noticed that if I let myself be hungry it’s harder to control my anger than if I eat something. That’s why when you see several things under “Mid-Day” and “Throughout the day” it’s not all being consumed at the same time but as I go and feel hungry.


Let’s see what else I can tell you about myself. I’m a fan of music! I love to sing although for me to sing in front of people I have to be in a big group of people (a choir), bribed EXTREMELLY well, or intoxicated. I’m working on that… the stage fright not getting intoxicated. I have a few songs on my MySpace page (myspace.com/angelinaariola) of me singing. My favorite song to sing is “Amazing Grace” because it’s my safety blanket as far as songs to sing go. It’s not hard to tell when you meet me that I’m a Jonas Brothers fan however I also really like Crash Kings (myspace.com/crashkings and twitter.com/crashkings), a great up and coming band that I hope is able to go huge soon so they can get a tour bus and not have to get leg cramps when they travel. ;) If you get a chance to see their show I highly recommend you do so; I’ve seen them twice and they still haven’t put me on a restricted list so I take that as a good sign I can keep going.


It was funny to me…


Since it is Friday I’m going to do a Follow Friday for blogs I like to follow. This week’s is christablack.blogspot.com. It’s run by Christa Black, a very inspirational musician who wants young ladies and woman in general to overcome their pasts to be stronger and so they can forgive and move on. She traveled with the Jonas Brothers as one of the two beautiful string section players on their recent world tour during which she began her blog of which she has been inspired to write a book. An amazing read I recommend starting from the beginning…when you have ample amount of time and Kleenex.


That’s it for now. Birthday party tomorrow…ooo that means Kory might be there. Hmmm…maybe this time I won’t be shy around him? We will see. I don’t know why but he is rather intimidating to me and yet he is seriously so nice.


Off to watch Hope for Haiti Now.


In case you are wondering who you are reading here you go:

No comments:

Post a Comment