Monday, January 25, 2010

January 20th

Breakfast
*2 pieces Trident gum
Lunch
*Apple
*Orange
*Venti Passion Iced Tea w/2 Equals
Dinner
*Boca Burger
*Salad w/Ranch, tomato, and cucumber
*4 pieces Garlic Texas Toast
*2 glasses of milk

I got up about 11:30am; missed Regis and Kelly-sad times. Mom knocked on my door and told me her boyfriend, Jeff (affectionately nicknamed “Jeffy Poo” by me because his sweetness towards us is cute but kind of makes me want to gag), would be coming over at two so she asked me to clean a bit. She’s my mother so you’d think she’d know that me remembering what I was told when I’m woken up mid-dream is a miracle because I tend to think I dreamed it. So kudos to me for remembering it wasn’t a dream.

For exercise: Gaarde kicked my butt a bit but I pressed on! Gaarde is basically 4 hills- 3 going up and 1 coming back- and I go from Pacific Hwy to 121st’s stop light. I went up and back once and took like 25 minuets to do it. My goal for next time is twice in 45 minuets.
We went to Granny and Grandpa’s again. So hard to say “no” to jerky! I love it so much! Granny had my back, though, and gave me an orange. I think when Grandpa makes his jerky I’m going to have to break down and have some because his is THAT good!
(Ps: Team Coco!)

No comments:

Post a Comment