Monday, January 25, 2010

January 23rd

Breakfast
*1 cup of oatmeal w/ cinnamon
*apple
*can of diet soda
Mid-Day
*2 cans of diet soda
*Boca Burger
Dinner
*3 small pieces of pizza- 1 cheese 2 vegetarian
*1/4 glass of diet soda
*15 chips;8 with Guacamole

Oatmeal is nasty! Seriously, I was probably making it wrong (it clung to the spoon when I turned it upside down) but it was still nasty even with the cinnamon. Raisin Oatmeal cookies are a yes; morning oatmeal is a hell no.

I watched the US Figure Skating Championships Woman’s Short Program today. I really like Rachael Flatt! She seems like the kind of overachiever that you want to hang out with and not the kind that gets on your nerves. I hope she goes far because I think the less safe she gets with her skating the more interesting she’ll be to watch. She connects with the audience really well and her footwork is entertaining to watch; she doesn’t look like she’s having a seizure.

Mirai Nasgasu was…OUT OF SIGHT! Absolutely brilliant! She’s only 16? DAMN! Watch out Krisi Yamaguchi! She mentioned checking her levels ...is she diabetic?

Hey camera guys! If a young girl is crying because she is disappointed get out of her face and don’t do a close-up on the tears. Jerks.

My mom has developed a cough. I will now take this time to remind you that proper hygiene is essential when one has a cough or runny nose. Please, don’t only cover your cough but cover it with the inside of your elbow so you don’t spread your germs and then if you do happen to cough or wipe your nose in your hand go wash up! Soap and hot water and sing “Happy Birthday” to yourself 2 times at regular speed, if you can manage it, so you protect those around you. I wonder if it’d be rude to give her some cough drops?

I really miss Rainier Roaster. I would usually talk to them about this stuff and feel like I’m talking to a brick wall. Here I pretty much am talking to a brick wall. I wonder what would happen if I actually went and talked to an actual brick wall? Would I get an uncomfortable jacket and some wall remodeling? Bouncy time!

I took my mom a diet soda and some cough drops. She seemed appreciative.

I saw an infomercial for a program called “Food Lovers Fat Loss System” today. It looked really interesting. It was basically saying you can eat all your favorite foods and lose weight; all you have to do is learn how to eat them effectively so that they speed up your metabolism. What peaked my interest is that not only did it include recipes but also a guide for eating out that basically gave direction on how to order entrees so you can stay on track with speeding up your metabolism while still enjoying yourself and company. If I had money…

Plan of action before birthday party: eat a Boca Burger and drink a soda before dad picks me up so I’m hopefully not tempted to over eat while there.

*<>*<>*<>*

For it being a birthday party and having the high potential for over eating I do believe I did very well. When I say the slices of pizza were small I do mean that they were small. They were about 1/3 the size of a normal slice. The chips were regular Lay’s chips and the guacamole was a home recipe.

Kory was not there. However that ended up being neither a good thing nor a bad thing because I spent most of the time on the computer looking for employment opportunities. I came across one I’d like to share with all the talented people of Portland: America’s Got Talent is going to be in Portland Febuary 27th thru March 1st. I do believe they said that they’ll be at Portland Community College. Don’t quote me on that though; I found it on Craigslist.

After I rejoined the living in the living room I was bombarded with hyper kids attacking me with both pillows and farts on the lap throughout the rest of the night. Ah, how I love family events! You get more abuse the older you are from the younger kids and when you happen to be the only older one there your skin had better be as smooth as a beach boulder. I do believe now is the time that I should thank Nautica for making my glasses have such a strong frame. My glasses have taken much abuse themselves over the last 3 (almost 4?) years and yet they are still intact. Thank you.

I have a weird desire to watch “Camp Rock” right now for some reason. I know that I said that I am a fan of the Jonas Brothers (I’m also a fan of the rest of the cast too; Demi Lovato is amazing!) but the desire to watch “Camp Rock” is just weird. Ok, not that the movie is weird I’ve just always watched it as a random “Hey! There it is! I’m going to watch it!”So, I do believe I’m going to go take a shower and watch it in my room.

Tomorrow is Sunday. I have a weird desire to go to church.

(10pm note: FINE! I just ate three slices of meat lover’s pizza and two small slices of cake that I got sent home with and a can of diet soda. I fail but the food tasted so good!)

YAY! RACHAEL AND MIRAI WON!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment